Log in

No account? Create an account
DanGarion =dot= com
Powered by Dan

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever
Date: 2001-07-12 10:23
Subject: straight from the IRS faqs...
Security: Public
Illegal income. Illegal income, such as stolen or embezzled funds, must be included in your gross income on line 21 of Form 1040, or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity.
Post A Comment | | Flag | Link

my journal
February 2017