Well I know I had some weird things when I was a kid you know like children's music. But when it comes to real music the first album I got was Top Gun. I loved that tape and I think I still have it.
2. WHAT WAS THE FIRST RECORD YOU EVER BOUGHT?
The first album I ever bought was something like Richard Marx or something like that.
3. IF YOU HAD SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX COMING OVER AND YOU WANTED TO IMPRESS THEM, WHICH CDS WOULD YOU HIDE?
None, I love my collection and if she doesn't like it then I probably wouldn't date her =). She has to be open to my music tastes. (which doesn't mean I have to be to her's! j/k)
4. IS THERE A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU MOST OF YOUR CHILDHOOD?
Anything Rolling Stones, or Rod Stewart. My dad always listened to that stuff, which would explain why Rollings Stones is one of my favorites today.
5. IF YOU COULD SPEND A NIGHT WITH FIVE MUSICAL ARTISTS - THREE FOR THEIR MINDS AND TWO FOR THEIR BODIES - WHO WOULD THEY BE?
Minds: Dexter from Offspring, What's his name from Bad Religion (I am taking the third one and doing an extra body instead)
Bodies: Mariah Carey, Lisa Loeb, Jewel
6. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT SONG WOULD PLAY OVER THE FOLLOWING:
*** OPENING CREDITS: Only Lonely - Hootie and the Blowfish
*** LOVE SCENES: If there was a movie about my love scenes, currently I would be pretty surprised since there has been a lack of them...
*** CLOSING CREDITS: Crowing - Toad The Wet Sprocket
7. IF APPLICABLE, NAME A SONG OR CONCERT THAT MOVED YOU TO TEARS:
One Little Girl - Toad
8. WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE...
SAD: Pale - Toad
ANGRY: Bad Religion, NIN
9. NAME ONE MUSICAL ARTIST YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE BANISHED:
Boy Bands! j/k, Eminem I'm just so sick of hearing and seeing him...
10. NAME ONE MUSICAL GENRE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE BANISHED:
Techno, Stupid Gangsta Rap (what is the point, you are rich you don't have to keep acting like a fucking dumb ass...)
11. NAME A SONG YOU WOULD RATHER HEAR NEVER AGAIN:
anything Christian Agularia, Britney Spears, Smooth - Satana, Rob Thomas
12. WHAT NOW-DEFUNCT BAND WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE REUNITE (LIVING OR DEAD)?
TOAD! TOAD! TOAD!, Gin Blossoms, did I mention Toad the Wet Sprocket
13. NAME AN ALBUM THAT IS PERFECT ALL THE WAY THROUGH - NO FILLER, NO BAD STUFF.
no album is perfect...
14. MUSIC YOU LIKE THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A GUILTY PLEASURE:
Christain Music on our local 95.9
15. IF YOUR MUSIC COLLECTION WAS ABOUT TO GO UP IN FLAMES, WHICH FIVE CDS WOULD YOU SAVE?
Counting Crows - August and Everything After
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Pale
Toad - Dulcinea
16. IS THERE A SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOU OR A SITUATION YOU'VE BEEN IN SO WELL THAT YOU COULD HAVE WRITTEN IT?:
Only Lonely - Hootie and the Blowfish
17. WHICH UNDERRATED ARTIST DESERVES MORE ATTENTION?
MxPx, Showoff, Blessid Union of Souls, and SR-71
18. HAS A SONG OR ARTIST CHANGED YOUR LIFE IN ANY WAY? IF SO, HOW?
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK?
I'm not a soundtrack fan...
20. BEST MUSIC-RELATED MOVIE:
That Thing You Do
21. WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM BAND BE?:
22. DO YOU MISS THE DAYS WHEN MTV USED TO, LIKE, SHOW VIDEOS AND STUFF?
Well I have M2, I don't watch MTV that much
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALL-TIME VIDEO?
anything by the Foo Fighters
24. CURRENT FAVORITE RADIO HIT:
I like that Bird song by that Nelley girl,
25. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST/BAND(S) OF ALL TIME?
Toad the Wet Sprocket (need I explain myself?)
Ok fine I suck at answering this thing... oh well... =)